3D Printers: A Beginner’s Guide (Fox Chapel Publishing) Learn the Basics of 3D Printing Construction, Tips & Tricks for Data, Software, CAD, Error Checking, and Slicing, with More Than 100 Photos
$16.99 (as of December 15, 2018, 11:59 pm)
& FREE Shipping.
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 21, 2018.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com (look for "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party
sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even
if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
- Offer does not apply to digital content or subscriptions.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Enter promo code GIFTBOOK18 at checkout to qualify.
This book will guide you through your first steps in 3D printing at home!
- Learn the basics of 3D construction with essential information on data files and software
- Discover your options for both kits and ready-to-use printers
- Learn how to make your first 3D printed part
- Learn what it takes to become a 3D printing professional
3D printing can seem like science fiction. Objects appear to be created out of nothing—as if by magic! With your own 3D printer, you can produce exactly the parts and products that you, and maybe only you, need.
Get started with a solid overview of concepts and techniques. Learn the basics of 3D construction, with essential information on data files and software. Find out what your options are for both kits and ready-to-use printers. Discover what you need to do to make your first 3D printed part, and what it takes to become a 3D printing professional.
3D Printers: A Beginner’s Guide will show you what’s possible and what’s not, with tips and tricks for practical applications with current technologies. If you aspire to use 3D printing for hobbies, crafts, spare parts, custom toys, or model engineering, this book will guide your first steps into a new future.
|Product Package Quantity|
|Product Part Number|
|Product Product Group|
|Product EAN List|
|Product Item Dimensions|
|Product UPC List|
|Product Number Of Items|
|Product Publication Date|
|Product Manufacturer Minimum Age|
|Product Number Of Pages|